Completion reports


I see your work on many county forums. How do you access the completion reports on the OCC web page?


Go to OCCEWEB.COM and under "Divisions" click on "Oil and Gas" then on "Imaged Documents". There you will see a link (in blue) for "Oil and Gas Well Records Forms". Click that link and enter search criteria which may be the legal location, API#, Well Name, or Operator #. If you see a report list, look for Form #1002A. 1002A is the "Completion Report".

Hope this was helpful,

Rich B