Completion Report on Geosouthern Boeker 1H

Geosouthern just filed a completion report with RRC on the Boeker 1H. They reported in a test run made of February 3rd the Boeker made 3215 MCF/day of gas and 72 BPD of condensate with flowing tubing pressure of 3837# on a 24/64th’s choke.

That’s not as strong as some of the other recent wells in that area but similar to what Geosouthern reported for the three Wickel wells they drilled on the other side of 290.

In some cases, like their Fowler well north of Burton, the condensate level Geosouthern reported on the completion test turned out to be considerably lower than what the well ended up producing.

Hey Dusty,

I heard the other day that it was producing a couple hundred barrels a day. Haven’t been able to find any production data though.

So that’s three thousand two hundred fifteen cubic feet per day?

Below is a link to what Geosouthern has reported on the Boeker. The RRC ID # is 837035 and it’s under “Pending”. In case the link doesn’t work it shows Feb. 7281 Bbl. and 139,556 MCF, Mar. 8705 Bbl. and 152,736 MCF which is a lot better than the levels GS reported on the completion test.

http://webapps.rrc.texas.gov/PR/publicQueriesMenuSubmitAction.do

cbh,

M stands for 1,000 so that completion test volume on the Boeker was about 3.2 million cubic feet per day.

Since gas is priced per 1,000 cubic feet, or MCF, that’s the way production volumes are usually shown, but you may also hear people say “That well is making about 3 million a day”.

Well I was figuring anything over 3 digits was a million! Thought I better confirm that, before I start spending all this money LoL, not!