Completion of Recompletion Report Gail Furrh Well # 9 11/27/2012

http://webapps.rrc.state.tx.us/CMPL/viewPdfReportFormAction.do?method=cmplG1FormPdf&packetSummaryId=62295

Thanks Mr. Clint for the well recompilation.... but when i hit the link i got a bunch of code. s there something i need to do?

jack

Hello Jack,

I clicked on the link and had no problem pulling up the report.

Clint Liles

Jack hodges said:

Thanks Mr. Clint for the well recompilation.... but when i hit the link i got a bunch of code. s there something i need to do?

jack

Jack hodges said:

jack

Thanks for the screen shot. still getting code when i click the link. must be an Adobe issue. does it show if the well is producing or was it shut in?

thanks

Clint Liles said:

Jack hodges said:

jack

Jack,

Welldatabase shows last production as October 2012.

Jack--You can subscribe to Welldatabase beginners package for $15 per month and check out wells all over the USA.

Clint Liles

Jack hodges said:

Thanks for the screen shot. still getting code when i click the link. must be an Adobe issue. does it show if the well is producing or was it shut in?

thanks

Clint Liles said:

Jack hodges said:

jack

Thanks for the information. My family has royalty interest in the Gail Furrh wells. But i'm not real good at looking at the RR Commission site. a brother is real good at it. asked him to check and i'll be checking pay past stubs. i need to pay more attention to things. again, thanks.

Clint Liles said:

Jack,

Welldatabase shows last production as October 2012.

Jack--You can subscribe to Welldatabase beginners package for $15 per month and check out wells all over the USA.

Clint Liles

Jack hodges said:

thanks

Clint Liles said:

Jack hodges said:

jack