Commodities

Dose any one know any thing about Mineral Rights Commodity trading?

Thanks,

JT

What do you mean? You can buy/sell minerals and trade the commodities. I’m interested to hear more on what you are talking about.

Hey Regan. Your the only one to respond thus far. I was asked by a investment broker to find land oners with oil, gas silver and gold. It’s for a commodity trading program. I been trying to do my own home work before we talk again. All can tell you at this point is it can be any where from a forty week contract up to ten years. They only use the rights and never touch the product. I asked the question if and mineral rights own has a lease contract with an oil or mining outfit can this still work. He sed that he wasnt for sure but he did know that it could not be in production. All in same conversation he stated that the group that he represented was looking to buy oil and refined D2. He sed that they are looking to fill an order of one half billion gallons to a billion gallons on the D2 fuel and that he would get back to me on the commodity program once more details were avalible to him. Since then there hasnt been much commications be tween us. So I would like to learn a hole lot more about this. I would be interrested working to gether to get the right answers to this. So if you learn any at all would please notify me right a way.

Than you for responding.

Jeff Thomas 713.799.3171 Houston TX

Reagan Thompson said:

What do you mean? You can buy/sell minerals and trade the commodities. I’m interested to hear more on what you are talking about.