Comanche County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Good news for Comanche County, finally a horizontal well has been permitted to be drilled near the town of Sterling. Section 2-3N-10W.

Clint Lies posted the link to the drill permit above under oil & gas permits.

Very interesting Scott, according to the OCC docket, they have a Location Exception and Pooling order for 12 3N 9W for this week. Formations being targeted are different than in 2-3N-10W. Need to keep up with this one.

My name is Troy Curtis, a landman, with Concho Land Company in Freedom, OK as well as Oklahoma City. I thought while times are slower, I would offer to help with any questions people may have in general and post my email, conchojobs@gmail.com for any and all questions. I also wanted to offer our services for individuals in need of mineral research or help with production related concerns in all Oklahoma Counties and the surrounding states.

Not being leased at this time... Oil & Gas on east side of Lake Ellsworth, Comanche County, OK - T4N-R11W-S22.

House Bill 2177 is being discussed in the Oklahoma House right now, and it impacts royalty owners. It's worth the time to read and listen to this.

http://okenergytoday.vbulletin.net/forum/main-forum/324-a-must-read-and-listen-about-house-bill-2177