Columbia County AR - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Columbia County, AR oil & gas discussion group. Share your experience regarding lease bonus, royalty rates, drilling activity, and oil & gas news.

Has anyone gotten any lease offers lately. I pretty sure we are getting lowballed by a land broker trying to leases us at $125/na, When Southwestern paid on average $354/na for their 540,000 acre Brown Dense position in Union County?

I haven't received any offers, but I do have a small interest in some old homestead property where my Dad was raised. It wassplit between his brothers and sisters. I just now found some papers. Who would I contact to see if anything is going on in this area.

G. Cox

Greg and RK,

Where are your minerals located? I know there is still interest in southern Columbia Co. and Union Co.

All I have is Township 15 South, Range 21 West. It would be in the Waldo area.

Greg

Greg,

I don't believe SWN has leased anything that far north.

Thanks

Looking for any information about production status for parcels in Columbia and Lafayette Counties -- evidently on county line.

SWI/4 of NE/4 Sec 15, Tp. 15 S, R 22 West;
E/1/2 of SW1/4 of Section 16;
SW1/4 of SW1/4 Section 22;
NE1/4 of NE1/4 Sec. 28
W1/2 of W1/2 of Sec. 33;
E1/2 of SE1/4 Sec, 32
NW1/4 of SW1/4 Sec 29
E1/2 of SW1/4 of Sec 29
SW1/4 of SW1/4 Sec 29; all in Tp 15 S R 22 West

I am seeking an attorney to assist me with the ancillary probate process in Columbia County, AR. Recommendations are appreciated.

Inherited mineral interest in Columbia County thru a Will probated in Dallas County, Texas. Can I file a certified copy of that will with Columbia County to record me as the new owner of this mineral interest or is another probate procedure required in in Arkansas?

hello I found out my family has mineral rights in Columbia County. Not sure what that means or how it works. Can anyone provide link on research I can do?