Cold call offer for my mineral rights

I own the rights to 30 Acres in McClain County. Section 9 T07N R04W. I haven’t gotten a decent royalty check from Sunoco ever. Plus recently joined class action lawsuit against Sunoco but figure that’s a whole lotta nothing for a small fry like me. Should I sell or hold on? Been holding on for decades. Why the sudden interest? Whats a fair price? Thanks in advance for all comments.

EOG has has increased density hearing for section 9 that is supposed to be heard in early December. You should be in pay status for the horizontal well that is already there. They are asking for seven more horizontal wells, so I sure would not sell with seven more wells coming. Contact EOG if you are not getting the tons of mailings from the OCC.

Hi Lisa:

It looks like you sold all of your interest back 2014 to Raptor Resources so not sure why you would be getting calls unless you inherited something since then. This area is near Blanchard where EOG has been drilling a lot of horizontal wells and looks like they want to drill more in this section. As for a fair price, that is in the eyes of the seller and buyer. Every person has a different idea of what is fair depending on ones own circumstances.

Good Luck.

That could explain why no mail and no royalties.

I sold three wells and kept one.

You need to review the document that you signed. Go to okcountyrecordsdotcom and look up the document and read. I didn’t see any wellbore designations.

Wellborn? I received royalties from four operators. I intended to sell three and keep one. I kept 30 acres and 1/8 interest thru operator Sunoco.

Good grief! I think i screwed up royally.

Lisa,

you might need to become a member of okcountyrecords.com it appears Todd is correct and you sold all of your interest in section 9 & 10-7N-4W to a Raptor Resources, LLC in 2014.