Coal County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Hello. Has anyone leased to Sendero Land Company or Osage Exploration? What are the going rates in the county? Thanks!

Have had problems with fracking on adjoining acreage interrupting gas production twice on horizontal wells in 1N 9E. Have never encountered this on other wells and never heard of this happening. Has anyone else encountered this? Is this abnormal? Thanks.

My family has a mineral interest in Coal County. I have more coorindates, but I recall “Section 29-3N-9E.” We haven’t been contacted about this in years. Should I reach out to an operator/company? If so, who? thanks!

Farris, it varies so much depending on if they have a pipeline right there or not and how far the pipeline is. And sometimes they will run a temporary pipeline on top the ground. Also, I had an experience where a company had so many new wells they were way behind with division orders. I’d try calling the operator and asking.

BP just finished completions of 5 of our wells just waiting for them to go on line Does anyone know about how long that would take appreciate any feedback

Has anyone leased to Sendero or Osage recently? If so, what is the going rate?

Thanks

Hello everybody we have reached the point where the last 5. Wells are done Can anybody tell me how to properly read these meters. Bp is the company that has put them on line What reading on the meters are reported to Oklahoma Tax Commision we still don’t know how good these wells are producing.Any help would be appreciated I can give you the sec township and range if neded

Farris,

If the wells are producing, then the OCC should have a Completion Report.

This will tell you, among other things, what the well was tested at, flow rate, and when the first sale took place.

If you post the names of the wells, like TOWNSON 1-25H, etc. I could possibly find the reports.

I wasn’t able to access occ well completions on my iPad I do have names Freas 2-2h 3-2h,4-2h,5-2h 02-03n-11e thank you Daniel any help is appreciated

hey Will we have small interest in 12-1N/9E and 13-1N/9E

Live in Norman. Anything going on out there?

Farris,

The FREAS 2-5 2H wells are under section 11, not section 2. Here are the completion report numbers, all are gas only, no oil.

2 2400MCFD

3 1200MCFD

4 1763MCFD

5 2535MCFD

Hello everybody I have a question we have 4 wells that have been producing since April of this year BP is selling on these wells they are all Averaging 3 to 4 mcf. We havent received a plug nickel off any of these wells we are surface and mineral owners shouldn’t we be getting. A division order soon we have never gotten thru to BP to ask anybody about them if we do they say they will all back but that has never happened a any help would be appreciated

You should be getting one soon. They can often take about six months to get the DO to you. If they don’t pay you as of six months from date of first production, you need to request the 12% interest as well. There is so much drilling going on that some companies are running behind. Check the wells’ first production date on the OCC website. Then start kicking up the fuss six months and one day after!

Thank, you. For the information I will be ringing BP. The day after 6. Months interest reminder. For. Sure

Finally heard from gas company they are sending us revision of ownership letter when they send us division order something else to worry about

Check your ownership numbers and interest when you get your Division order. Make sure they do not change the terms of the lease. DO means check is coming soon if your title is clear!

Oct. 19th will be 6 months without a royalty check BP is the gas company we have 5 wells that have been on line since April 19th. What do we need to do after the 19th how does the12% penalty go into affect.

Check your division order and make sure everything is in order, no changing terms of the lease, your correct address, correct royalty interest. If you don’t get a division order, start calling and finding out why. The usual answer is title problems. If title is clear, then they will owe you 12% interest. If title is not clear, I think the amount is 6%, but not so sure on that. They will hold the funds in suspense until it is cleared up, but it can take a while.

Thank you again this group has helped me out so much I do appreciate the fast response from M Barnes I hope this all works out

I have interests in Sec. 25-T3N-R11E,Coal Country, OK. Any activity there?