Cline Shale

Have done some research on Cline Shale in Nolan County. Anyone know if drilling in the Roscoe area. I have heard report of two wells. Are these wells frac

John, I have not heard of any horizontal wells as of yet but I believe they are coming due to the reports I'm hearing. Here is what I have heard; a company has leased the silos from ADM to store frac sand, hotels are booked up for the next three years, an oil and gas company from Gainesville is bringing 200 employees to Sweetwater and the recent purchase of acreage in Sweetwater's industrial park by two oil and gas companies.

Thanks George. I have some land near Roscoe that I have already leased out. Ready for the frac wells

George said:

John, I have not heard of any horizontal wells as of yet but I believe they are coming due to the reports I'm hearing. Here is what I have heard; a company has leased the silos from ADM to store frac sand, hotels are booked up for the next three years, an oil and gas company from Gainesville is bringing 200 employees to Sweetwater and the recent purchase of acreage in Sweetwater's industrial park by two oil and gas companiesTha.

Finally some GOOD news about the Cline Shale! All I've been hearing indicates that initial production is disappointing. Does anyone have any more optimtistic news about the Cline Shale?