Cline Shale...where is it exactly?

Does anyone have a link to a list, or a map, showing shale formations by block and section in Glasscock County? I'm interested most particularly in the Cline Shale but also would like to see all formations. There are graphs and pics out there about what companies hold properties in the Cline, but the graphs are gross and not helpful for teasing out how it may impact our specific holdings. Thank you for any help you can give.

Does this help? http://theclineshale.com/The_Cline_Shale/Welcome.html

Paige, it helps a bit. I still think that the maps I'm looking at are crude, so to speak, when trying to tease out exactly where my family's interests are re: the Cline Shale. But one of these maps on this site you provided helps give me a better idea, and it looks encouraging. Thank you for the link!

Paige Holland said:

See the Cline Shale group. I posted a link to a presentation by Energen that has a map of all the Permian plays.

Thank you Wade. Looking at slide # 11. This shows that the entirety of Glasscock County is in the Cline Play. Wondering why there are so many different takes on this? Some reports show only portions of this county in the play. Got any idea about that?

Wade Caldwell said:

See the Cline Shale group. I posted a link to a presentation by Energen that has a map of all the Permian plays.