Cline Shale in Glasscock County--where, exactly?

Does anyone have a link to a list, or a map, showing shale formations by block and section in Glasscock County? I'm interested most particularly in the Cline Shale but also would like to see all formations. Thank you for any help you can give.

Hi John I don't know anything about geology but if you have questions about what is happening on the ground I am your man. I travel every calachie road in the identified Cline acerage daily. Glasscock County is in full manufacturing mode

Craig, thanks for replying. My family has mineral interests in Glasscock Co, and yes, there's a lot of production there now, we know. We're curious though about the purported or alleged Cline Shale and if any of our properties are considered to be included in the range of Cline in the county. If I were to give you Block and Section, could you help? Do you work as a landman...?

John I do not work in the oil industry in any way I post here because I want help mineral owners to know what their minerals are worth.If I know where you are I can tell you what I see and hear as I work the area. If you have geological question there are very capable members posting in the group called Cline Shale on this site.

OK, thanks for the tip. Will likely post my question in the Cline Shale group, then. Our properties are productive now, but there's so much hype about the Cline that we're curious about whether there will be something more to expect (or hope for) with regard to this. Problem is, with all the pretty graphs and bragging sites out there about who holds leases in the Cline, no one's posted where *exactly* it is purported to be, regarding block and section.