Cleveland County, OK Oil & Gas Discussion archives

You bet....hope you get some action in both of them soon....I've been told that my lease in 27 is probably going to be extended so maybe they intend to do some drilling sometime in the near future.

You have some leased in 'our' 27? I had an offer a while back, but it seemed low so I just told them no.

Not sure why I got higher than the going rate because at the time I didn't know what the going rate was but it was 1000 an acre with the extension at The same rate.I think 400 or 500 an acre was the norm back then.

Who was it with, I would love to talk to someone about mine. Nextdoor to the Sooner Mall, hard to imagine that was "way out in the country, past Berry Rd" according to my Dad. His Dad let him grow watermelons on that farm when he was a schoolkid.

It was with T.S. Dudley but their longtime Landman retired and he had the relationship with the company that was buying up the leases...I talked to Dudley and they are no longer envolved in this and everything comes from the drilling company now. My friend who is in the business has some 27 and he was told it was likely to be extended and he passed that along to me.....who knows for sure.

William what was your royalty set at for the lease?

So you got 1000 for the land bonus? Just wondering if you may have tried to get 1/5 and no land bonus. I have interest in Sec. 4, 33 and 34. I have been kind of out of touch since our last offer in 2015 but never materialized.

I should have pointed out that Sec. 4 falls into McClain because of the river.

New permit to drill for 08 8N 1E September 29th for Cleveland County

Who is the drilling company?

GLB Exploration

New permit to drill....16 9n 1e

can anybody tell me about activity in Cleveland County, sect 34 11N 4W.. I am new to this group.thank you in advance! James Saul from New Mexico. the company is Mid Con LLC. thank you.

Some new lease activity in Section 27....I will comment when I know more.