Cleveland County, OK Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Joe-Have you checked in here?

http://occpermit.com/wellbrowse/

Not showing anything. I think maybe the cats not out of the bag yet.

Cindy,they are trying to re-lease ours that is at Section 16 6N 1W where we have substantial interest.It expires soon. I told her we might not ever lease anything for $50 again! I think Cleveland and McClain county have some catching up to do.

Joe S. - according to the OCC website (http://imaging.occeweb.com/imaging/OGWellRecords.aspx) the new well completed there is the "Ima Jean Champeau 1-9" completed Nov. 20, 2014 as a vertical hole with 5 bod.

Thanks, Joe. I appreciate the information.

There has to be more to it. I was told they were very happy with the well, but they could not tell me what production was. Maybe there is gas too? Or maybe that was before fracking it...

We've received an offer to lease in 8-10N-1W for $50/ac 3/16th 3yrs, no extension. I see where several leases have been signed in this section I the past several months. Would anyone mind sharing terms they got?

I talked to the girl at KVR. She said they would do $75 at 16 6N 1W. It was $50. And with the depth clause. It is pretty amazing the wide range of lease rates in McClain and Cleveland. I have had $50 up to $450!

House Bill 2177 is being discussed in the Oklahoma House right now, and it impacts royalty owners. It's worth the time to read and listen to this.

http://okenergytoday.vbulletin.net/forum/main-forum/324-a-must-read-and-listen-about-house-bill-2177

Scott Gentry,

The county pages are probably not the place you want your ad. Please see at the top of your page where it says "MKT PLACE" and post it there. Thanks!

"no one else is educated"...wow

Curt, not on my product, didn't mean it that way. I have been in Oil and Gas and have wanted to be on this site for a long time, but wasn't sure how to help. Didn't mean anything by that, out of context. Sorry about that, was meant to be that way, if you read my profile, I love this site because that is what people are doing is educating themselves and asking questions.. out of context, sorry Marilyn and Curt, didn't mean anything by that and wasn't trying to be hurtful.

I apologize

Scott,

I was not offended. No need to apologize. I see that you are a landman. I also see that you have a product you would like to discuss. Cool! Please post your information in the MKT Place. Your message by design or mistake reads like solicitation not like a mineral owner wanting to discuss the potential of using recycled asphalt shingles on one's property. You have copied and pasted your message in all 5 of your groups. Please understand that we have seen this many times before. Please follow the forum guidelines. If you have mineral interest in Cleveland county, we would all like to hear it! Thank you.

Marilyn,

Thank you, I didn't want to solicit, I think everything has a place and time, I do have many things to offer, and for very long I didn't join the site, thinking it might be a conflict of interest. Every mineral owner, has to be informed and I am someone that is willing to share my years of interest, and I think that I could use information about the areas that I own minerals as well. I am willing to answer any question, I can, and I did copy and paste my post, which was pretty cheesy.. but I can make up for it, I am glad to be a member of this site and willing to talk minerals anytime.. thank you Marilyn..

Has anyone dealt with Husky Ventures out of Oklahoma City? I signed two leases with them on 2/2/2015. After a month I started leaving messages with their leasing agent asking why I hadn't been paid my lease bonus money. On May 14, 2015, they mailed back my original leases along with a letter stating that they were no longer accepting leases in this area. They held my leases for three and a half months before reneging on our contract. What they did was illegal by not honoring our contract and I will never lease to this disreputable company in the future. I was just wondering if anyone else has had bad experiences with this company.

Thanks for that info, Victor...good to know.

Victor, If I remember correctly from another county forum, and please someone correct me if I get this wrong.........

You need to make sure Husky Ventures never filed the paperwork. Since you wish not to do business with them, I believe you can file paperwork stating that any agreement you signed with them is null and void. Or you can get a lawyer to tell them they signed the agreement and therefore the agreement is solid? Like I said, if I remember correctly.........you have options but make sure if you do not want to have any agreement with them that they did not file. Hope this helps. Good luck

Does anybody know who West Star Operating Company of Norman, OK, sold their Cleveland County leases to sometime last year? I can't find my notice of that anyplace in my files! And I REALLY need to contact whomever it is that owns those leases now. HELP!

Hi Bobbie Sue - Sorry I didn't see your question until now. I have specified that I want email notification of all activity on my groups, but this has not been happening.

I posted some information on March 27, 2014 (on this group) about the sale of West Star leases and production. Silver Creek bought their leases in Cleveland and Pottawatomie Counties, and I think McClain also. PostRock purchased their producing properties. Then I again posted on June 17, 2014 a news item that Silver Creek and PostRock had entered into an agreement. The March 27 post is back on page 8 (at this time), and the June 17 post is on page 6. I found later that there were a few of our leased tracts that were not included in the assignment document, but all of those leases have since expired.

Any questions, l will share any information I have.