Civil action suit for Verde Minerals LLC

I have been involved in the Pecos County forum for close to 10 years as my family has mineral rights in that county ( currently an active well and a lease). Recently my husband received a large packet from Scott Law Group regarding this civil suit (date Jan 2019). From what I can make of it his grandfather purchased some mineral rights in Live Oak County in 1920’s. Looks like the civil action case is against some oil companies claiming that they did not follow procedures to track down heirs regarding these mineral rights ??? so, I am asking if anyone is familiar with this? Is Scott Law group ligit? I find it interesting that to our knowledge a Landman has never approached my husbands family in regards to these mineral rights (though in my families case, it was close to over a decade for us to become aware of the Pecos mineral rights). Appreciate any knowledge about this issue. I can’t tell by the legal documents if there ever was an active lease, well, involved.

It would potentially be helpful to know what area of Live Oak County this is in and what oil companies were/are involved. Knowing this I can give a more helpful answer. I am very familiar with what is going on and what has gone on in the past 20 years in Live Oak County.

Grandfather bought 1/4 acre tract 128 Block 16 of Live bee Land #4