Christmas and happy new year

Merry CHRISTmas To everyone on this wonderful forum and may everyone be Blessed in the coming year!!!

Merry Christmas to ALL on the Forum and may this be a Joilful year to each and every one of you !!!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum and may 2021 prove to be a great year, God Bless Us Everyone!!!

And I add my greetings. Merry Christmas to everyone and those you love.

Likewise to everyone here. Especially to those who routinely provide quality knowledge and direction to mineral owners. Thank you, and Merry Christmas.

Hi, M Barnes. My name is Eric Schodde. I recently posted a post (what else) about a Thomas Quevedo A-39 and you responded to it. My sister, brother and myself (along with about 20 other people but I am not sure) inherited some mineral rights in 2008. Last month I was able to see that there are 4 gas gathering wells on the property and they are not paying any royalties. I do not see if you are a lawyer but just off the top of your head do you think I have a case to “remind” the people with the wells that they own royalties (Do they own royalties?) and with 20 to 25 people with mineral rights is it worth going after the owners of the wells (and 2 oil pipelines) If you are not a lawyer to you know one that deals in Angelina County? I do not know what else to do. I am up here in Topeka, Kansas. Thanks for your time. Eric S. Oops, also,

I do not work in Texas as much. At a high level, when you inherited, did you file your title papers in the Angelia County courthouse? If you didn’t file, they cannot find you to lease. You do need to contact the operator with a certified letter return receipt green card and inquire as to why you are not being paid. They may have tried (or not) to find you. They will be able to tell you what is missing and why you are not in pay status/. Have you checked the Texas Treasurer unclaimed funds because they may be sitting there under your ancestor’s name. In TX, you have to sign a division order to get paid (not in Oklahoma). Do that first and then you will have some idea as to whether or not you need an attorney. There are some listed in the Directories tab above. Do the initial legwork first.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone on here as well!