Chillin County Discovery

I want to know how to purchase mineral rights on my land of 59 acres in a CHilton county. Beyond that, who do I call to inspect and determine feasibility?

I am not familiar with Alabama, but if it is like most states, the minerals were probably severed from the surface land a long time ago. The County courthouse would have the records of who bought them. Some courthouses have online records where you can start a search, but you may have to go to the courthouse and look through the books to determine the title path of the minerals.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.