Chevron Bexar Unit

I am a mineral owner with mineral interest in one of the two sections that formed a unit. Where can I find the tract participation data, possible the RRC web site? Chevron has two units taking in the Section to the north and section to the south where I have ownership. One of the unit has x decimal interest where the other one is only 1/8 of x. Ten horizontal wells were drilled on two north south sections. I have an undivided mineral interest in the south Section.

If DPU for a unit is recorded in county deed records, it will include a plat of acreage within each section that is included in the unit. If there is a tract participation factor, then it will be in the DPU. You can also pull the plats from either the completion reports or permits from RRC site to see the total acreage included in each unit from north section and south section. Factors include whether you own undivided in full south section or only part of a section; exactly how many acres are included within the unit from each section and whether you have only one lease or two leases. Maybe a part of the south section is not included in either unit or the south section is oddly divided between the units. If you identify the county, sections and units, then someone could help you look at that.

1 Like

Ok Reeves County Texas non participating royalty deed. I own XYZ undivided acres in the south Section being Section 14 all of 51 Block T-8-S and no interest in Section11 which is in the block. A standup 1320 acre unit was created I was mailed a ratification of lease for me to in south section where my non-participating royalty . As a non participating royalty deed do I really I have to sign this document? Being a non-participating royalty owner that it was not necessary to execute this document I still have the letter agreement from contract land man working for ***** Company. Attached is the language for the non-participating royalty deed recorded during 1981. The word usual 1/8 is that thrown out or what? Reeves County non-participating royalty 1st page.pdf (328.2 KB)

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.