Charter oak tigris1

Rig is one location away from Tigris location lots of activity on new location installed tank battery hi volume separator and more Frac tanks being spotted on location I think they are are going to reuse fluid from current hole. 15 5n1w

Rig moving on location today. Lots of commotion

Rigging up lots of truck traffic. Road is breaking up

Up and drilling making good progress drilling the curve to horizontal now

Tripping out since 1000. Now getting closer to the action there’s a fault there be careful

Laying down dp. Casing on location

Getting ready to frac

I was highly negative about fracking next door because iv had experience with fracing years ago and the dust generated. Well technology has changed. Charter oak production is no small time operator The leadership and staff and field have cleaned up the Frac process and overall the whole project. I have surface only but if I had minerals I would initiate contact with charter oak and know the project is right. They are using Solaris Frac sand system it’s much better. Up to 35000# per minute✅

My views of fracing were based on the early Chesapeake 200,000 bbl fracs and the related problems but charter oak has urbanized its Frac system to address concerns and also the rig was refreshed after drilling

Large Frac in progress

Frac complete. Digging out eqpt and tearing down. This was a large Frac now all Frac fluid must be recovered

Something must have malfunction with scrubbers

Now in flowback phase. How’s it doing? Don’t ask

Thank you for the updates…

1 Like

You are welcome Andrew