Charles Jamison

Anyone else here part of Charles Jamison unit? I’m trying to figure out why production suddenly is so low and royalties a fraction of what they were before and considering how many new Wells have been added in the last two years it’s puzzling.

If you want help you need to supply State, County & legal descriptions.

Hi. I own a decent interest in SWN Jamison as well.

There has been no production reported on API(S) 4705102434, 4705102436, 4705102127, 4705102294, 4705102295 since September 2023. SWN likely shut these wells in due to current, horrendous nat. gas prices. At least that is what I hope.

The wells may have been shut in for nearby fracking of other wells. Contact the operator for information.

Marti & WVOGM, We also hold interest in the Charles Jamison pad and all the wells you mentioned. We have received royalties on all of them each month of 2023 although the volumes have reduced and the settlement rates vs the Henry Hub prices have declined quite a bit with the processor. I would agree that SWN has probably slowed the volume due to the lower prices and lower demand due to excess storage volumes. There has definitely been production on all five of those wells in Sept and Oct 23 as reflected in the Nov and Dec 23 statements we received. Will see what the Nov hence production is beginning with the Jan 24 statement since it is always 2 months in arrears. There are no new wells being fracked nearby to my knowledge. As MS Barnes noted they did cease production on the 2295 well in Sept 22 while fracking the adjacent 2434 & 2436 new wells. 2295 came back on line after the fracking was complete. As a side note Equinor is partner with SWN on the 2295, 2434 & 2436 wells and did some recoupment of payments in July thru Sept of 2023. I did not receive payment or statements for those 3 months. Payments resumed in Oct and have continued. Hope that helps.

This is really good information, I appreciate you taking the time to write it. Thank you! I will pass it on to my relatives.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.