Changing Industries and wanting to become a Landman

I have been in the real estate and auctioneering industry for 5 years in Texas. I am looking at switching to the oil and gas industry and am very interested in the North Dakota area for the obvious reason of the booming activity there.

I have been a top producing agent at Prudential in Amarillo (30 agent office) and have won several awards for my work with Caprock Auction Group including;

• 2009 "Top 50 Under 30" Nationwide Realtors
  • 2011 SBA "Young Entrepreneur Champion" for the West Texas District
  • 2011 "Top 20 under 40" Professionals in Amarillo TX

I mention this not to brag but show that I am dedicated to my work and work hard. I am looking to make the switch into the oil and gas industry and would greatly appreciate any advice, contacts, jobs etc.

I am a fast learner, dependable and also have a strong resume with good references.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Dirk van Reenen

Dirk

Email me at beverlybosworth@yahoo.com . I would love to see what you have in mind.

Kevin

I am an entrepeneur currently in the process of starting an oil and gas E&P, starting next year. I am currently in the process of getting capital. I am looking for a land man. I am a person who takes chances and if you are willing I am. You seem drivin and motivated I like that, I want to build my company on those principles. I am located in central pennsylvania, we would start with marcellus shale gas and move from there. I would need you to be pretty self sufficiant and dedicated. If your interested sir please get back thank you in advance.

Jeffery,

I am an experienced oil and gas landman, and am interested in what you have stated. I would like to discuss with you your plans of starting a company as I would be interested in working for or with you. I already have my own mineral purchasing company, and also routinely contract land/lease work for larger E&P companies, however I have been looking for some time to become involved with a smaller company or companies, with potential for growth or a long term partnership.

I have sent you a friend request on this forum, as you cannot send personal messages to parties with which you are not "friends" with. Please accept the request so we could talk about your plans, or simply email me at: jtsenterprisesllc@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Jason Smith

Jeffery said:

I am an entrepeneur currently in the process of starting an oil and gas E&P, starting next year. I am currently in the process of getting capital. I am looking for a land man. I am a person who takes chances and if you are willing I am. You seem drivin and motivated I like that, I want to build my company on those principles. I am located in central pennsylvania, we would start with marcellus shale gas and move from there. I would need you to be pretty self sufficiant and dedicated. If your interested sir please get back thank you in advance.