Changing address

When an address is incorrect on a respondent list, who needs to be connected to make the correction?

You need to change it at least two places. First and immediate one is with the attorney for the company that has the respondent list. The second is to change the address in every county where you own mineral rights with documentation of the title. Contact each county clerk as to their preferred style and costs to file. The county courthouse is where the Landmen go for the information.

You need to contact the Applicant, and ask for the person in the land department that is handling that county & section. Then make sure as M. Barnes says, that your correct address is in the records of the county clerk’s office.

Good Luck. Todd M. Baker