Change address on title

Hi have become the alternate successor trustee of a trust with many tiny (like 3/16th of acre) mineral rights. The titles set up in 1988 have 15 or 20 of these small pieces of interest per page per county. Where do I begin? I will need to update the address for the titles, can I file one change of address affidavit per county with clumps of legal descriptions or do I need to file them individually ( trying to avoid $1000 in filing fees at county clerks). I where could I get a template for this type of affidavit? Also, I think back in 1988 some titles were not changes to the trust and the owner dies in 1988. I expect an old address gets many registered letters regarding forced pooling. How can I correct this? Any advice is much appreciated.