CGS Overton Unit

Does anyone have any news about CGS/EOG Overton Unit? Has it been drilled? If so, any info about production?

Hi Peggy2, api numbers 42-115-33826 & 42-115-33828 still show as uncompleted, but permitted to drill. These wells seem to fit your description for CGS Operating, Dawson County and lease name Overton Unit.

Thank you. Just what I was looking for! I only have an iPad and cannot use the TX RRC GIS map viewer.

When I was in that area on May 2nd, I saw a drilling rig on the Stonecreek lease, but not on the Overton.

Do you know if the Stonecreek lease is producing?

Yes, when I drove through the area in early May, the Stonecreek Unit #M 1H was producing.

According to RRC- the Overton L2H was spudded on 4-7-2021.The Stonecreek #1 was brought in around march 10 and EOG is not letting any info out- even to owners of the minerals- it is a big one

So what happened to the Santorini well?? Texas RRC map says it is currently “shut in”.

RRC shows the Santorini well produced 10,263 bbls and 15,571 MCF of gas for the month of April

Thanks for the production update. I had production data through March, but nothing later than that. Has anyone seen any seismic testing done in the area???

Rumor has it,from people on the ground in dawson county (not EOG people)= the stonecreek #1 is making 1500 bbls per day. another tidbit of info- EOG purchased 320 surface acres (N/2 of section 42)- this is the surface that stonecreek is on

Ed, I also heard from a pumper on the ground that the Stonecreek #1 was ~1,500 bbls per day. Can’t verify it but I guess we will find out eventually

What will CGS/EOG do with these 320 acres of land?? Construct oil storage tanks??

My understanding is EOG has 2 armed guards watching over those 3 stonecreek wells. EOG doesn’t tell anybody anything

EOG reports to Texas Comptroller on CONG sales for Stonecreek M 1H, under Permit# 866605 - March = 9663 bbl - April = 36210 bbl and May = 13975 bbl. No gas sales reports filed.

Pardon my lack of knowledge, but for what does CONG stand?

CONG=CRUDE OIL AND NATURAL GAS

https://mycpa.cpa.state.tx.us/cong/loginForward.do?phase=check

Again, pardon my lack of knowledge.

Why are production numbers only posted for Santorini 1H and Stonecreek 1H when there is a Santorini 2 H and a Stonecreek 2 H? Does that mean they represent combined production or that the other wells are not producing yet?

EOG permitted Stonecreek A Unit M 2H and 3H wells in April 2021 and those wells are not producing. Per RRC website, the wells have not yet been drilled. Same for Santorini 2H. Permits are good for 2 years, but there is no guarantee that the well will be drilled.

Thank you so much for your explanation. I understand now.