Carter county mineral rights worth

Was approached with an offer for mineral rights on 6.5 acres in Carter County by Dry creek. Exact place is 26-1s-3w. Any information on estimated worth or that company would be welcome!

A person needs to know the royalty at which your minerals are subject to in order to do a valuation. Dry Creek buys lots of minerals. I have not dealt with them but get lots of offers from them and have paid more in some areas than they do. You should be getting paid on the Continental Amsterdam well.

Dry Creek is typically much lower than their competition. They sell to Eckard.

1 Like

The Amstertdan#1 well’s production numbers have nose dived over the last 5 months, I dont see any new permits to drill more wells, but only glanced at it, have you received any notices to drill? If not and its a pure pdp play, Septembers numbers at 0 oil and 548mcf are rather lackluster to drive up the competition on offer prices, what did they offer you?

Amsterdam volumes are coming back up. They may have shut it in or choked back while the Courbet infill wells just to the west were being fracked. Continental has done quite a bit of infill there, so you may be getting offers because someone knows something.

Seems like dry creek “flips” minerals to Eckard, from what is filed in Carter. May be worth reaching out to a larger group to get their values.

My family and I sold acres to Dry Creek. We got several offers from other companies in Carter. Dry Creek was by far the highest. For what it’s worth…

Dadams definitely works for Dry creek

1 Like

Hah! Been retired for 30 years Slim… DC was a good outfit to deal with on our sale in 6-T2s-R3w. Let me know if anyone needs a contact with them.

Continental has a permit for a new well in 6/7-2S-3W. That is why you are getting offers. Don’t just think one well, think infill wells.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.