Cant Get XTO to respond

I have a small interest in two wells, LOHAN 9-1 and 9-2 in Sec 9 T2N block 35. My name is listed on Martin County Appraisal District for these wells. I have not received any revenue nor any contact from XTO since they became the operator. The prior operator was Birch. Now I am receiving calls every week wanting to buy my interest. I tried contacting XTO but they are ignoring all requests for help. I even have an open ticket with them. . . several months old (D350460). My small interest is not worth engaging a lawyer but I am willing to do the work if I can get advice on how to contact XTO - and actually talk to someone who will help me. I have submitted several web forms and emails - no response. Georgia Jones

Good luck with XTO Georgia. It took me close to a year to get a small interest in Pecos County paying. I used 800-299-2800 and divorder@xtoenergy.com and vendor_inquiry@xtoenergy.com . In the subject line I would always put 2nd request … 3rd request ect…

Since XTO is owned by ExxonMobil, try this email as it has worked for me- Revenue_inquiry@exxonmobil.com

1 Like

How do they get by with things like this? I’m waiting for royalties to be paid when other heirs got their first check 4 months ago.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.