Canadian County Trustee Mineral Deed

Can someone tell me where I can obtain a “trustee mineral deed” form. It must have “conveyance” included in the wording. Thanks, Dautch

If the minerals were held by a trust, then the trustee may have disbursed using a deed with that wording. That’s my best guess without looking at it.