Canadian County Section 1-14N-5W

I just got a very low offer to purchase Canadian County Section 1-14N-5W. I have already been receiving small royalty checks from Superior Pipeline. Does anyone know what is happening in this section?

0 Likes

Offers to buy usually indicated something is up. Section 35 catty corner to you has pending cases for horiozntal drilling. Sec 36 has pending cases for horizontal drilling as do 2 & 11. So sit tight and see what is coming for your your section.

0 Likes

What is the purchase offer?

0 Likes

Really low at around $1,000 per acre.

0 Likes

That is ridiculously low. I am in 14-14N-5W and leased last year for 2200 and 20% for 3 yr. I would definitely hang on. The well in 15 -14N-5W that was just completed looks to be a big one from the tanks and the burning flame. They are running a 16 inch */- pipe to it from The North…

0 Likes

Let me rephrase the last statement.

I will coordinate my family’s efforts.

0 Likes

Scott: I would hold tight. That is not as much as a double leasing bonus. Youwill get more than that in 6 years if you lease again…

0 Likes

We leased in 12n-05w for $3k an acrea and 25%

0 Likes

T_Waller, can I ask who leased for that and when? I have some acreage in 13-6, that’s better than my offers. Maybe they would be intereste in mine also. Thanks Little Ricky

0 Likes

For Canadian County 1-14N-5W, would you take an offer of $4400/acre to sell, look for a lease or hold for a better offer?

0 Likes

What royalty do you have? 1/8th will have a lower offer price than 1/4th, etc. My opinion is that is too low. Most first offers are. Since pooling offers in nearby sections have been at $4000 1/8th, then if it were me, I would hang on for a lease. There is quite a bit of activity in the township.

0 Likes

We are part of a large production tract of 740. I believe the royalty is 3/16, but the actual payout is 0.000946 of the total production.

0 Likes

The payout is percentage or 0.000946%

0 Likes