Canadian co 13N 5W minerals

What are minerals leasing and selling for here?

The answer would be totally dependent upon the section, Township and range and what geology. There are quite a few pending poolings. When those are decided, there will be more data to give you a correct answer about leasing terms.

I do not follow the sales.

Does anyone know what the forced pooling will be for sec.10&15, t. 13n r. 5w, I am being forced pooled because I wouldn’t warranty title.

Hearing was supposed to be Jan 29, 2019. Roan Resources.
I never warrant my title, so not sure why they are saying that. Interesting.

Thank you, I don’t know why they would want one either but, they would not lease without it so I said no, pool me then.

Best of luck.

We have interests that Native stopped lease term discussions, a week later pooled. They did not have a problem with both warrantying title and defending it during the primary period.

I would be interested in hearing how your interest are handled in the forced pooling.

Gerald

Martha, we have some minerals in 9 13N 5W . There was a well drilled and the amounts are showing up on the OTC and we have leased nearly 3 years ago. This is Canadian County. We have heard nothing. It is Waterloo 1305. They spud in 4/2019.

First sales were close to 7/23/19. Usually the Division Order comes out about five to six months after first sales. The are supposed to pay by 180 days after first sales or they owe interest to the mineral owners. You should be getting paperwork in late December or early January. The completion report has not been posted yet on the OCC. The OK tax site does have the production listed for the first few months.