Can someone tell me how many acres?

would someone be able to tell me how many acres i am looking at with these tracts. i have no idea. Thank You

S2-T3N-4RW S3-T3N-4RW S10-T3N-R4W S11-T3N-R4W

Section 10 & 11 are 640.00 acres. Section 2 & 3 and somewhere close to 640 acres, but are classified as correction sections due to the curvature of the earth and will probably not be 640 acres.

1 Like

Section 2 is 634.84 acres. Trying to locate Section 3 acreage for you.

1 Like

hello can anyone chime in and let me know what kind of acreage i am looking at with these tracts? i also received notice of other permits on these tracts? what does that mean? thanks for any insight, i am lost

If you are asking what you own, you must do a review of your title at the county clerk’s office. In some cases, if the minerals are under production, you may be able to ask the operator for how many acres you own.

For many states, you can find the gross section acres on the BLM website. This is the repository for the original patents. Rivers may have changed some sections, but a good place to start. For OK, go to Search Documents, LSR, and Master title plat. See example below.

https://glorecords.blm.gov/search/default.aspx

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.