Can some one help me lease my property in Hill County, TX

I own a property in between cleaburne and grandview . Does anyone know who i can lease my land to in this area

It’s usually best to let them come to you, but if you need to lease your minerals, I would try Red Sky Land. If you are between Cleburne and Grandview, just out of curiosity, is it the Sand Flat area ?

its in a tiny town called parker. right next to rio vista

r w kennedy said:

It's usually best to let them come to you, but if you need to lease your minerals, I would try Red Sky Land. If you are between Cleburne and Grandview, just out of curiosity, is it the Sand Flat area ?

Mr Jones:

I agree with Mr. Kennedy in that you should let them come to you. You might check the County Clerk's office to make sure that your contact information is properly recorded.

Mr. Jones: Are you talking about Cleburne and Grandview Texas in Johnson County?

Mr. Jones: We have unleased mineral property near Blum in Hill County just south of the area you are referring too. Johnson County has remained a bit more active than Hill but both are considered dry gas zones and the Operator’s are favoring the oilier areas or those with gas condensate for drilling at the present time. It is going to be awhile before leasing activity will resume from what I have heard. Natural gas prices are going to have to reach 6-7 bucks per mcf before the economics to drill will become more favorable to Operator’s from what I have seen.

Mr. Jones,

A lot of mineral owners are in the same situation that you are in. Me included in some area's. I certainly don't agree with the idea of waiting for them to come to you. There are places and sites on the Internet, this site included where you can list your minerals for lease. Times are changing in the Oil and Gas business fast. It is not going to continue to be business and usual for much longer. It cost companies a lot of money to hire landmen to find open area's to lease.

On this web site there are county groups you can join and also to advertise your mineral for lease.

A web site called listmineralrights.com is a good one also. If you live in the county where the minerals are trying going to the county clerks office and try to contact landmen that are working in your county and let them know about your minreals.

Let's not forget the horrific attack on our country almost exactly 10 years ago as I type this. The 3,000 men, women and children who died that day did nothing but show up where they were supposed to be.

GOD BLESS AMERICA !!