Can a mineral owner file a memorandum at the county clerk with out a mineral deed

what is the best way to file a memorandum at the clerks office so a mineral owner can be found thankyou

There's something called an "Affidavit of Ownership," in which you can claim an ownership interest in your minerals. However, you must specify the legal description for the land to which these minerals apply, preferably with a deed reference and perhaps a short chain of title, that way the County Clerk where you file the Affidavit will know how to "index" it and the local title companies will know how to index it in their abstract plant.