Cameron, LA website for mineral owners

What is the web site to search for royalties from various companies if land resides in Cameron, LA?

What specifically is it that you are looking for?

Yes, are you looking for well activity? Or how you acquired your royalties? Or whether you have royalty in an active area? Not trying to put words in your mouth - just want to be clear about your question.

I’m trying to find out how much royalties we’ve received on certain properties. I was able to access Oildex but that won’t help me with Louisiana. They’ve got really different laws than Texas…but I’m getting there!!! Thank you so much for your help!

Geri Jones

I am inquiring about well activity from 2000 on parcels in Cameron LA. How do I go about finding royalty revenues?

My legal paperwork shows how much interest we own then describes parcel: Section 36; Township 14 South, Range 7 West. NE1/4 of NE 1/4 That’s all I have to go on…they all read similar to this…how do I find out oil & gas revenues?

Ms. Jones,

The tract you just described—is this the only Section of minerals you own in Cameron Ph., LA where you have questions or concerns?

If so, this is a fairly simple analysis to perform, utilizing LDNR’s SONRIS GIS platform or manually, via its reporting features.

If you own minerals or fee land in more than one section, I would use the same process, but obviously at a larger scope.

I can show you how to do this, via a telephone call, with you and I on computers with an Internet connection. I would end up writing a “short novel” if I tried to address same, via email. I am happy to “teach the fisherman a different way to fish” through qualifying and quantifying.

Kindest Regards, Joel W. Werner,CMM

@Geri_Ann_Jones if you’d like contact information for @Joel_W_Werner_CMM, contact the forum administrator at the address shown at the bottom of the About page.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.