Calvin Energy LLC

I also have received offers from Calvin Energy for Grady County, sections 6 and 7 of 5N-7W. There seems to be no information on this business, other than they have been in business just 6 months. Is anyone aware of other companies acquiring leases in Grady?

Donald i am seeing lease amounts of $1350 to $1500 an acre with 3/16 in the 4N-5W and one old lease of $300 in 5N-7W from October 2011

Art and Don,

You will get the best information if you follow the main Grady Discussion group. I know nothing about Calvin but there are several land companies who have been working the area a lot longer. Some of them are leasing for specific O&G companies, others are freelancing. You can go to this website to see who has been recording leases in you area. Just fill in section, township and range and hit search. http://okcountyrecords.com/search.php?county=026 The search is free, there is a subscription fee if you want to view the actual documents.

Hi Don,

$225 an acre, 3/16, and 5 years. I think it's low, especially for five years (which I don't like). I had asked to see the lease, not an "offer sheet", but the offer is all I have received. How does this compare?

Art

Hi Don, I'm a little south of you in 3N-5W but Marathon gave us $1300 an acre with a 3/16 on a 3 year lease

which is pretty standard.

I always ask and usually the land guy will tell you who they're leasing for. Never heard of this Calvin Energy, it pays to be careful.

Raymond Hall iii said:

Hi Don, I'm a little south of you in 3N-5W but Marathon gave us $1300 an acre with a 3/16 on a 3 year lease

which is pretty standard.

I always ask and usually the land guy will tell you who they're leasing for. Never heard of this Calvin Energy, it pays to be careful.