Calls about minerals

I am receiving calls wanting to purchase this section all of a sudden at Grady 32-8N-8W. Does anyone have any insight on this? I leased already. Also there is huge interest in Caddo County section 12-8N-9W.

Usually, offers to buy come before the drill bit. Multiple offers means multiple somebodies “know something”. Citizen Energy has quite a few permits to drill multisection horizontal wells very near to both of those sections mentioned. Probably why you are getting offers.

In my experience, the offers tend to start out low to see who will bite. Our family prefers to hang onto our minerals and get the royalties for ourselves. We have a multi-generational long view that goes out decades. Many of the buying companies have a much shorter economic model.

Continental has staked a well in 27-8-8, NE corner. This is across the road and 1/2 mile east of my house.

Thank you! I always appreciate any insight anyone has here. We have a multi-generational long view over several decades as well. Since I don’t live in the area any longer, it is difficult sometimes to know exactly what is going on in the different areas. I did receive paperwork from attorneys showing Continental is applying for multiunit wells and spacing in Caddo 12-8N-9W. Definitely hope that all happens. Appreciate your help.

Continental and Citizen are both in the area.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.