Caddo Parish, LA offer?

I own some minerals in Caddo Parish, La. I got an offer today and was curious if anyone knew what stuff was going for per acre over there? It’s got some good production on it but I’m guessing from this offer they are fixing to drill some more wells. 75 NMA’s

You might get some better answers if you post in the Louisiana Minerals category in Caddo Parish as local people would be watching there. This is a high level category and might not be watched. Also give a section, township and range as offers are specific to location and reservoir quality. Be aware that first offers are frequently low just to see if folks will bite.

I was originally going to post in the Caddo Forum but there was only 3 posts in there in 6 or 8 years so thought it wouldn’t get seen. 4-17N-15W & 8-17N-15W

Good point. Maybe someone will see it here and respond.

Hey tutcable. I know whats going on in Caddo Parish. What would you like to know? Your two sections do have horizontal activity. Offers to sell are higher than they have ever been in there.

@tutcable Looks like Blue Dome is developing those sections. I have a cousin in the area that mentioned a company that seems to be actively buying at higher prices. I think their name was Alpha energy partners or Alpha Permian. Might be wise to reach out and get a price per acre from a couple different places.

So turns out that their landman had swapped some properties and after I looked at my files for Caddo I realized I don’t own in those sections. The offer was good I thought but you can’t sell what you don’t own, lol. The stuff I actually have is in Sec 2 - 16N - 16W and Sec 11 - 16N - 16W. Does anybody know if there is any activity over there? Company that made the offer was Expedition Royalty.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.