Caddo County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Here is one Horizontal in the Hoxbar

http://imaging.occeweb.com/OG/Well%20Records/1DD10B9B.pdf

Don, What is your mothers name and how old would she be? Earl and Stanley doesn’t ring a bell but my grandfather had a lot of sisters that lived in the Chickasha/Lawton area, they were born 1900-1910’'s. The lease offer I received from Turner shows Chuck Weeks as the leasing agent and shows that they are leasing for Continental Resources. It would be nice to see a completion report on some of these horizontal Hoxbar wells that are being drilled but it’s too soon, think they have something like 6 months to report after the completion of the well.

Thanks Rick, Looks like it will be a decent well as long as the decline curves don’t fall as steeply as the woodford. The hoxbar is probably more economical to drill than the woodford therefore the production numbers don’t have to be as high.

would anyone know what the new well in sec. 28 t. 8n r.11w has done. I was drilled by EOG IN Dec. and would like to know if it doing very well.

Gary,

I still don’t see a completion report filed on it.

thanks Rick

Hi All,

I’m new to the group here. My lease is up for my lease in Caddo. Section 14, Township 6 North, Range 10 West. Hal C Smith and Associates has made an offer of $250 per mineral acre for three years with a 3/16th royalty (like that will ever come into play…), and a two year option. From my readings and research, I know enough to decline the two year option. This lease price is significantly less than my last lease 5 years ago. Any advice on this one? Thank you all for helping bring clarity to this! Greatly Appreciated!

Any news on 16 11n 13w. Any activity still not leased

Marathon picked up more then 60 leases in May & June in 6n-10w . They did 133 leases in 7n-10w in about the same time . Them and Calvin Energy are doing a lot of leasing in 6n-9w. Take you time, ask them to email you a copy of the lease so you can look it over. Then run it by the forum.

SCHONWALD LAND INC. 9434 CEDAR LAKE AVENUE OKC, OK. 73114

This Co. was leasing in 11n-13w and gave 2 year lease with no cash and 1/4th royalty in sections 14 & 15 on some leases.

I just received oil and gas lease for Caddo sec 21 9n 12 w. Todco Properties out of Norman. They offered 500.00/acre 3 yrs 3/16 royalty. Does anyone have input for me? I’m not sure what is happening in this area, I unfortunately live out of state. Thanks all!

Hi Ron, I am in Sec. 15. Any news what township, etc?

Ray Leasing all around you. Not much drilling yet .

Have not had any offers who is leasing around us. Ray

Alex Todco has sign over 60 leases in 9n-12w in the last 6 months . They gave 1/4th royalty on some . Not much drilling yet.

SCHONWALD LAND INC. 9434 CEDAR LAKE AVENUE OKC, OK. 73114

Ray they have given some 1/4 & 1/5 ,don’t know about bonus.

I have received an offer to lease in section 9 of 8n,9w in Caddo…actually two offers ranging from $350 to $550 per acre. Do any of you have data on planned actions in that section? I have been told that Continental is planning to try for the Woodford Shale.

Charles

T.S. DUDLEY LAND COMPANY INC 5925 NORTH ROBINSON AVE OKC, OK 73118 They have filed 31 leases in 8n-9w in 2013

TURNER OIL & GAS PROPERTIES INC. 3232 W. BRITTON ROAD STE 200 Oklahoma City, OK 73120 They have filed 228 in 8n-9w in 2013

Looks like something is going to happen .

Rex,

The map I have shows the Woodford stops just short of the North border of Blaine Co in that area.

Ron, that is where I have minerals, but I haven’t heard a thing! Darn!