Caddo County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Any updates on the lease terms being offered? I just received one for $500.00 and 3/16 for 3 year term in T10N, R13W and T11N, R13W. This is lower than what Chesapeake was offering a few years ago. Any info will help.

Just leasing in the immediate area of 26-11N-12W and the surrounding 8 Sections.

would like to know if anything going on in sec. 26-11N -12w . We don,t have much in it family has 5min.ac under 160a/c

Just received a ballot from Cemoil for them to be operator of West Cement Medrano field. Not much about them on the web. Anyone know any more about them? Have they already bought the field and this is just a formality?

Had a request from CGG Veritas for a seismic 3D permit for my parcel in 9N 11W, offering a flat fee of $10 per acre, to cover damage. Is this a usual and customary rate? I have researched and seen some permit fees in TX at $25/ ac. The $10 offer seems light to cover all possible damages.

Hi all, I have minerals in Sec.15, TN 11N, R13W. When I checked on it, I found the Heger Well on it. Can anyone tell me what company is leasing and selling from this? Any info will help. Thanks!

Lynn I could find no well on 15-11n-13w. Up to now most of the new activity in Caddo Co. is S.W. of your township .

I have read that Devon was planning a horizontal test well in sec 27-9n-9w and EOG is also planning the same in sec 20-9n 10w. They are targeting the Hoxbar. Have there been any horizontals drilled in the Hoxbar yet? If so, what kind of production do they have?

Scott I could find none 9n-9w or 8n-9w It looks like Chk. is trying to get ready to drill one in 6, 7 & 8 -8n-9w

Thanks Ron, I will have to keep up with Chk, I have interest in 19 8n-9w.

Hey Rick, How do you find the info on new permits?

Rick I have said it before . You don’t miss anything.

Chris,

You can find them here:

http://imaging.occeweb.com/imaging/OGWellRecords.aspx

There are some instructions here that might be more confusing.

http://digitalprairie.ok.gov/utils/getfile/collection/stgovpub/id/1…

It is pretty powerful using multiple fields to filter with a combination of a wildcard character. You can search all of the new permits by placing a date range.

If you look at all the records for 1/1/2013-3/8/2013 you will get 6700 documents.
The API number used (state code of 50 is stripped) starts with a county code. You can limit it to Caddo county by placing 015% in the API field. So now you get 138 documents.

If you want to look at a section, enter it in the legal description 2709N09W you get 1 document.

You can open it up to the township. (all 9N-9W) use %09N09W 2 documents

Go back to the Caddo county API= %015 (clear the legal) you have 57 again

If you only want to see the permits, use form 1000, spuds = 1001a, completion = 1002a

I filter on district 3 because it covers the primary counties I am interested in such as Carter, Caddo, Stephens, Grady, Garvin, McClain. That drops the records from 6700 to 1500 on the above date range.

The wildcard % is pretty powerful used with the other filters.

Here are the county and district codes

http://occoapp1.occeweb.com/occoghlp/countytable.htm

That didn’t really answer your question however. I use some third party tool to help me do it, But sometimes I have to roll back to the original source for most of the data, the OCCeWeb site.

Ron,

There is fairly new permit for Devon on 27-9N-9W.

1 Like

Ron, I’m not sure about that. I have been trying to keep up with that one since we have unleased property in 34-9N-9W just below it.

I have recently received a lease request for a few acres of gas & oil near Anadarko in Caddo Co. Sec. 1-7N-11W. I live out of state - can anyone tell me if there is drilling or other lease activity in the area? What is the going rate for signing and royalties. Should I have a lawyer review the lease and recommend an addendum? Can anyone recommend a lawyer?

Thanks!!

I’m looking for information on the following areas in Caddo County:

Sect 23 10N 13 W

Sect 32 10N 13 W

Section 31 10N 13W

Any information would be appreciated.

St. Mary’s withdrew the pooling application on 31.

I do not see any leasing activity in 10n-13w at all. There has been some a couple of miles west of your section 31-10n-13W. (9N-13W and 10N-13W).

Steven,

What kind of information are you looking for?

Rick, I have property in each section.

Section 31 had a well at least planned in late 09 (by St. Mary’s) (now SM-Energy?), but I’ve heard nothing (title is messed up big time and we only have 7 acres).

the section 32 property (100 net acres) is leased to Marthon, but the lease expires in September. So far no interest in renewing on their part, albeit early.

The section 23 property (60 acres) is not leased. I leased it on 06 for three years, but it has been open since that expired.

I’m wondering what, if any activity, is going on around there and whether others near by have been approached for leases.

Thanks much.