Caddo County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Ideally, you would want the 1/5th option and NO POST PRODUCTION charges at all. The production taxes are normal. Friend me with the blue icon next to my name and I can walk you through the other important clauses to change.

I have heard a range from about $550 3/16ths to $1850 1/5. Just depends upon the company and the section. 9N-9W

Good Morning, I have received a lease offer for 8,9,10 Caddo County for $1250/acre with 3/16 Royalty. Please, let me know if this is comparable to other offers at this time?? I appreciate any information! Thanks, Patti

To the Moran Family, my offer was from Blue Ribbon for $1250, 3/16 royalty in Sec 8, 9,10 Caddo County.

Wondering what the activity in Caddo county seems to be at a snails pace when comparing to Grady county activity. I see that the Anadarko region is 2nd in shale production to the Permian, so curious to events happening in Caddo County. Thanks!

I have interest in 33-8N-11W and I know that interest in this section was leased by Swanson Oil and Gas. Does anyone have contact information for them or know who they were leasing for

We have interests in 36-8N-11W. We have been negotiating with a man named Matthew Barry to lease our interests. He is with Swanson Oil. If you want his phone please friend me on this forum.

Does anyone have the link to the county clerk’s office digital files to look up deeds and leases? They aren’t on okcountyrecords.com

Thanks Sam. That is what I was thinking, but was hopeful.

Definitely something going on in that township. Hidden Mountin filed 18 cases for Location Exceptions, poolings and spacings in sections all around you. Nothing has orders yet. That would encourage leasing instead of selling for me. There are at least two companies leasing in your section.

I have not had a reply to my last post. I have a deadline to respond to King Energy for this Monday, October 23. Some input would be helpful.

Patricia, I almost always ignore any deadline on a lease offer like that, especially if I don’t know the company. There has not been any leasing activity in those sections in a while. In my experience, I never like to be the first horse out of the gate because early offers are usually quite low to final offers. I wait until closer to pooling which will not be for a while out there.

Just to give you a ballpark, the last time there was a pooling near you in 6N-12W was in 2012 for $250 3/16 and $0 1/4th in Section 9.

No poolings in 6N-13W since 2009.

Good afternoon. Could someone contact me. I have been made an offer to lease in Sec. 14, 6N, 13W and Sec. 16, 6N, 12W. Need advise on offer - seems really low to me. Does anyone know anything about King Energy?

Any thoughts or info?

I have a lease with Cimerax that expires in a few weeks. SW 1/4 1-10-9. Cimerax is getting ready to drill on the property. I believe the area is “pooled”. Have just been contacted by Redstone Resources in OK City, wanting to lease.

Redstone looks to be very active in the Anadarko/Cana Woodford area buying and leasing rights.

I have not talked with Redstone yet. I do not know yet if they are buying for Cimerax or another.

Hi Friends, I’m looking to lease in 11N-7W. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks!

11N-7W is in Canadian County. You may have better luck in that county forum.

Word of caution - do not deal with Blue Ribbon Energy if you want to get paid…Nelson Bolen, Kristianne Sadler, Greg Albright - all promise quick payment - but are way behind schedule and owe a lot of money.

any activity in 8-11N-10W

James

There was some leasing by Mid-Continent land Services, R.D. Williams, Bistro Energy and L3Energy in 2017. No new permits in the township in 2017.

My sister and I own 60 acres of mineral rights in Caddo County–Section 16-10N-10W. We had entered into a lease with Blue Ribbon Energy back in April for $600/acre. Here it is–almost Christmas–and we haven’t seen a dime. Has anything started happening in that area? Should we get an attorney?