Caddo County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Is anyone leasing in Caddo county, specifically in the area around 13-8N-9W. We had an offer which was about 1/2 of what we leased it for 3 years ago. I know oil prices are down but wondered if anyone else had any activity or what the going price for a 3-year 3/16 royalty lease might be at this time. We are a few thousand miles away so any help or insight would be useful. Thanks All

Received an offer from Blue Ribbon Energy Group LLC acquiring for Bistro Energy LLC for 1-10N-9W. 3 year + 2 year option: $450: 3/16th or $375: 1/5th. Anything we need to know? Thanks in advance.

Do not do the 2 year option. Make sure you do not use the lease that they send you, run it by a knowledgeable mineral owner. (Friend me on the left with the icon if you need help.) The terms of the lease are more important than the bonus amounts. Ask what they are offering for 1/4th, ask when they plan to drill (not soon from the offer), ask what horizons they are going for.
There are quite a few leases from Cimarex from back in 2014, so they will lose those unless they drill by 2017. They drilled a well north into Section 36 in the Woodford. They had another well planned from 12 into 1 called the Williams 1-1H. Never drilled. Nothing new since then, so donā€™t be in too much of a rush to lease as the first offers are usually low to final ones. See what they say.

Hi Sharron- is the latest offer also at 3/16th? I hold acres in 10N-11W so your comment piqued my interest as we are currently not leased.

Do not take a two year option. Ask about 1/5th and 1/4th. I see some at 1/4th in section 34-10N-9W in 2015. The terms of the lease are more important than the bonus!

Sharon, Citizen Energy has a horizontal well pending in section 31 just catty corner northeast of you in 11N-8W. The pooling hearing was set for 9/12/16, so has been delayed, but the bonus amounts from that hearing will pertain to your value. Looks like Mississippian and Woodford.

Look up cause 201403571 on the OCC website for the maps.

Latest offer from Viking Resources $1250, 3 years, 2 year option, 3/16; $1000, 3 years, 2 year option, 1/5th. I inquired about 1/4th, but neither company has replied. No well on this 1/4 section since 1970s, when it was capped. Isnā€™t this area on fringes of activity in Grady? Our extended family holds 1/2 minerals on this section. I certainly would like to know more about intent to drill.

Does anyone know about the company Sanguine? sanguine-gas-exploration-expands-45-million-anadarko-basin-deal My well is in section 17 and Enervest sold to them

They operate a well in Beckham County that I have a small interest in. Havenā€™t had any trouble with them.

Brother sister and I just got an offer for 9-10N-9W from Blue Ribbon for 3 year + 2 year option: $450: 3/16th or $375: 1/5th. Sounds low, especially compared to what Viking Resources offered in another section upthread.

Anyone know if there is any proposed activity for ā€œdeep drillingā€ in Caddo County? Specifically, anything below the Springer formation? Any spacing or applications being filed in Caddo? THANKS!

For Pam and Duff, offer for ours was $300 and 3/16, 3+2 on 30-10N11W. Agree that this is low.

Got an offer from Blue ribbon for 10N-10W for $300/nma 3/16th or $250/nma 1/5th for a 3 + 2. Anyone else getting this offer in this area? My research has shown that average nma is $975ā€¦not much pooling in Caddo to retrieve numbers from. No way Iā€™m going for either of those numbers or that term.

Pooling is any day, so your friend needs to get their address to Continental ASAP. Only have 20 days to answer the pooling. Tell him/her to friend me and I will tell them what to do. There was an earlier pooling in July of 2016, so might have already been pooled then. Horizontal Well has been approved.

That area is pretty quiet so far. I would ask who they are leasing for, what is the play, when is drilling,etc. First offers are usually low.

We have min. in sec 10 T9N 12W Fusion Oil offered $300.00 A/C 3/16 anyone know anything about this company. and if there is anything going on in the area

I cannot for the life of me find how to post a question. what do I do.

I have been offered 1100.00 per acre for small acre in caddo 33 10n 9 west anyone know about anything in this section?

Hi Joann- I have acres in 10N11W. Would you mind saying from whom the offer came? Thanks.

offer for section 33 in caddo county ā€¦ is turner in okc. phone is 405 752 8000ā€¦ not sure which sections they are interested in leasing .