Caddo county mineral offer

Has anyone received offers to purchase minerals in Caddo county from CastleRock? Received several offers and a recent draft for $4000.00/acre at 3/16 th in 11N 12W section 28. Thank you

Yes for section 9-11N-12W for $2500/acre. He seems reputable, but think it’s on the low side

Marchand Sandstone Horizontal well drilling now. Staghorn Petroleum. Should be a good well. Offset well EUR is 164,000 BO and 0.6 BCF.

Quite a few leases have been filed at 1/5th, so ask what they are offering for both a 1/5th and 1/4 option if you are leasing. If you are already leased, then you have a well potentially about to start.

Staghorn filed a permit for Triple Crown 11-12-33-28 multi unit horizontal well. If drilling is pending, you might not want to sell.

I heard staghorn drilling didn’t have a great track record. Has anyone heard or have knowledge of staghorn?

Thank you all for the information. I have had numerous offers from $2500.00-$4000.00 per acre. Not selling at any of the prices if I sell at all.

My minerals are 11N 12W 28.

I’d be careful signing anything purchasing my minerals from someone who sends a “bank draft” offer letter.

No doubt. I have not used drafts in over 15 years when I use to lease. Very Old School.

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.