Buyout for Allen properties

Has anyone else that receives royalties from EQT been approached to sell their rights in Wetzel County?

Yes, one of those mineral rights flipping companies was offering 3k, if memory serves.

They’ve offered me substantially more than that. I gave 11 wells that have been producing for the past 6 years and I’ve noticed a slight decrease. Just wondering if other owners are getting the same offers.

My aunt and I were just discussing royalty checks…we have not received any…

And no communications from any companies.

I didn’t receive anything for about 10 years after my mother died. Not much.

Jeffery,

This site is not a place to hustle up business,

1 Like

Thanks for watching over the greater good @WV_Mineral_Owner

1 Like

Happy to be helpful…

Cheers

Patty, I am part of the Showalter family from my great great grandmother. My family has recently received a lease, etc. from EQT for 45+ acres in Center District, Wetzel County, WV. Trying to decide to sign or not. Any advice? Thanks.

Good Morning SMP. Our division of the showalter clan was contacted 4.5 years ago by statoil. i think you are on the same 45 acres that we are. EQT just contacted some of us again - verifying geneology. I think most of us signed…EQT rep told me he thought there are about 500 of us sharing this 45 acres…SO… just do your research and negotiate. I spent money on an attorney and he knew no more than i found on the internet. Good Luck.

Hi Patty and thanks for responding. Yep sounds like we are on the same 45 acres. I have contacted the EQT rep regarding negotiating, but so far no response. I am not sure I want to get tied up in this. I think I would rather just sell my itty bitty part and move on. Thoughts? Thanks.