Burnt House, WV drilling activity?

I have a lease held by production of a shallow (1800' ?) big injun formation (originally drilled in 1956) gas well where I have 100% WI and an 82% NRI on a 120 acre tract. The well produces on avg 150MCF/month. Am interested to know where I would go to find out what if any drilling activity is happening around the proximity of my well, production records, etc.

Am interested in learning about options of drilling additional wells, farmouts, etc. Where does one start to begin compiling information to line up options?

If you have the API number for this well, you can go here and put it in. Zoom in until you can find the southwest Ritchie area where Burnt House is. I just looked and well 085-09010 is near there. It would not be your well; too recent. Anyway that is the area. if you look north and east you'll see a lot of red. This is where the horizontal wells are. My guess is that they will be slowly moving west and south, but it may be a couple years or longer.

You can go here to put in your API number if you have it, to find production information, current through Dec 2014 (should be). If you don't have the number you can try well name, farm name (who owned the surface when the well was drilled probably) and maybe operator.

Please let me know if this helps, or if it doesn't and you want more pointers. I or someone else might have some more ideas.

Thank you. I found my well in both links you provided. However - there is incorrect information on both sites (says adandon, well operator unknown, no production, etc). What should I do to resolve this?

Would like to speak with you to pick your brain some on this issue. Would / could you phone me W 412.201.6084 or cell 740.632.3307

Will do later.

If you look at the thread for Ritchie County deeds database, I wrote that the website appeared to be updated, so people could download the software to access the pre 1985:documents.