Burke County sale of minerals

Looking for fair, logical companies interested in purchasing mineral rights @ 160-94W Sec 6.

Not a regular viewer of the MRF but hoping for support suggestions as I have been contacted several times in the past 6 months but wondering about competitive pricing to ensure a fair exhange.

Thanks to anyone that can respond!

@T_Starkweather Continental has your production with the Points 1-6H well. You have the potential for infill wells in the future. The companies offering to buy may have insider information that indicates potential activity. Or they want to buy and flip.

You can observe qualified professionals (often with localized expertise) who provide services to mineral owners right here on The Mineral Rights Forum. You will notice them in 3 different places on the site:

• in display image ads and text links on site

• in our Mineral Service Provider Directory in the main navigation bar above. These are arranged by professional discipline.

• as a Business Member within many conversations throughout the site Look for the blue colored “B” on their picture and blue colored text).

These practitioners are often able to provide specific (and often localized) services that meet your needs.

The Mineral Rights Forum Administration

Hi, My family has mineral acres in 161N, so ‘sort of’ close to you. We are in a newer current lease and when I look at the ND confidential oil well list, we have 4 wells listed but no date of drill yet. And… our whole family is receiving letters of interest of buying our minerals. Up to 3 different companies at the moment. But… our family is not selling our minerals. These companies are looking to make a quick deal with you as yes, they must know something bigger is coming. They are hoping that families aren’t up to date on what the value of minerals are and make a deal that will only benefit these companies. I don’t know much about all of this per se’, but if I were you… I wouldn’t sell right now. Look into your township/range/section and see what’s coming. Beth