Burke County ND - Drilling activity

25 June 2018

New to this forum. Have Mineral Rights in Burke County, is there any news of new wells being drilled or any activity in the area. Have Township 161 North Range 93 West Sec:15 NE…Have an offer from Aqyre but not sure if there will ever be any drilling in this area. Do not live in area so not up to date on activity. Thanks

Aqyre is doing a large amount of leasing in the area. Continental Resources also in there. I think there will be drilling soon. Look up Continental Resources most recent investor presentation and pay attention to the Bakken section.

Thank you for your reply. Will look up Continental Resources.

So, our family has rights in Burke in 161N, Range 93, sec 19, and Range 94, sec 20. Acqyre has contacted our family but was only offering $50-$100 an acre. We will not accept that. We were with Diamond Resources/Continental with our last lease, but when I called them recently, they said they weren’t leasing in our area. Any other news? Any other leasing with any other company besides Acqyre? I’ve been told they don’t really pay and do what they are suppose to do? Empire Oil said to watch out for them… wonder if that’s true? I called the Acqyre guy that was calling the family and he did lie to me about what a cousin had said. Wasn’t impressed with him at all. Who all is leasing in our area? I know I’ve been told by insiders to not take the first leases offered right now, to wait it out a bit… but ? Anyone have any other insights?

Aqyre is leasing for Liberty Oil who is active in the drilling right now. I live close to Williston and see Liberty Oil all over the place.