Brokers/Landman

Hi, guys. I have a federal lease in Sabine Co., TX, I’m trying to sell. It is 2453 acres and is about four miles west of a new horizontal discovery in the Saratoga Chalk that came in at 739 barrels of oil per day. Would consider selling some overriding royalty interest but don’t really know where to start. Also some acreage in the Bakken play in MT. Any ideas? Larry

Larry, I’d like to know more about the Bakken acreage. Location, size?

What part of Sabine County is this? Northeast?

I knew the Saratoga was present up in Arkansas, but didn’t know companies were drilling it this far south. What companies are drilling around you?

I’d like to show your lease to one of my clients. Can you send me a copy of your lease and your asking price? I’ll also need to know how to get in touch with you.

Hi, Charles. I’m out of town but you can reach me at 318-361-9136. Larry

Charles Emery Tooke III said:

I’d like to show your lease to one of my clients. Can you send me a copy of your lease and your asking price? I’ll also need to know how to get in touch with you.

Hi Larry: I am familiar with the Lacy well to the east of you. What is the serail number, abstract and survey of the federal lease in Sabine County that you are under. I can locate it with that info. thanks

Charles, The parcel # is 200304084 located in John Moore Survey, Abstract A-41. Call 318-361-9136 if you want me to fax you a copy of the lease. Larry

Larry,

What is the township and Range of the Bakken acreage? Thanks

Phil

Phil, Give me a call at 318-361-9136. Larry

Do you still have the Bakken lease?

DAP56 said:
Do you still have the Bakken lease?

Yes, I do.