Brazos County Mineral Rights

Comment by Linda Bodiford on Saturday I have 473 acres of mineral rights in James Hope Survey A-22…Brazos county off Hope Creek Rd. Can anyone tell me if there is anything going on there? Thanks for any info…I really appreciate it!..

Linda,

On the GIS Map I see several older oil and gas wells an some plugged wells in A-22but no new activity in your area in Brazos County. But in Burleson County just across the River from your A-22 are 6 or 8 wells being drilled or going to be drilled.

GIS Map of Brazos County A-22/James Hope Survey and surrounding area:

Clint Liles

Linda

There are not any recent drilling permits in your survey but I do know that there have been a good number of permits approved in your part of the county especially between the airport and the Brazos River and down to the South.

Across the River Apache seems to be fairly active.

It is just a matter of time before the activity moves in your area. Just over the river there were several good wells drilled.

Good Luck,

Bill

Wow…great news ! Thank you all for this great information. Lot’s of great knowledge on this site also. Glad I came upon this site… Thanks again

WE have some leased near 47 curves and meets 60 from snook. I can see where the number 31827 appears on the GIS map. It appears these are lines off from a plugged well. Am I reading this right. Ours is in the John H Jones Survey , A-26.

Is there a method of searching what if any activity there may be at this Survey?

Thanks in advance