Brand new to this

Hello! I have mineral rights in Borden County, TX and Hughes County, OK. I’m now inquiring about selling?leasing? I have no idea what I’m doing or where to start. I was contacted by two different buyers in 2019 and 2020 but decided not to do anything then. Looking into possibly selling?leasing? one of them. Any and all help would be much appreciated!

What Section Township and Range is your Hughs acreage? I can give you an idea what it is worth. I am a geoscientist.

Need more info. Section, Block and Township to determine where in Borden Co. County is 900 square miles and most activity right now is close to Howard Co. line. TXBuckskin

First . . . welcome to this forum. You have come to the right place to get some really good advice! Unfortunately, I’m very new to all this and was in your position a year ago. I’m still not want to give advice, but there are some great folks here who are extremely helpful.

1 Like

Welcome to this forum! You come to the right place for help, however please give a section township and range , and how much acreage you have and that’s how this community works! Good liuck

1 Like

All of Sect 4 & 5 N 1/2 of SE quarter Sect 7 N 1/2 and N 1/2 SW quarter Sect 8 NW quarter Sect 9 All of said sections or portions being in Block 32 Township 3 N

I wish I knew- just had a couple of letters sent. Can’t seem to find the Hughs info.

Thanks. I suspect these are leased to Surge. Texas File may be able to answer that. Or you can contact Surge directly at ownerrelations@surgeenergya.com. Yes, it does have an “a” at the end of the domain name.

Welcome to the fourm: Sounds like you need to track down legal descriptions in Hughes County. This site may help.

Hughes County | OKCountyRecords.com | County Clerk Public Land Records for Oklahoma

There is little you can do to attract leases, interested parties will find you if your name and contact information is filed in the land records with the legal description.

This post is not legal, tax or investment advice. Reading or responding to this post does not create an attorney/client relationship.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.