Bowery production ceased, how come?

Carter County section 21 owner here…Bowery production has ceased as far as I can tell? Is this due to oil and gas prices having dropped or due to construction of Courbet? Thanks for any input!

Chip

The Bowery well was shut in for nearly 90 days because of offset frac. The frac really hurt the well. Making app 100 bopd and small amount of gas

Wells that have been producing for a few or months that are shut in due to offset frac’d, very seldom come back to prefrack levels. It boils down to putting another straw in the soda & the result is less soda per straw. In the long run it could be better.

Interesting…so if I understand correctly, and please correct me if I’m wrong, but is this to protect Bowery while Courbet is completed? Appreciate the response.

Yes, that is correct. I believe all of the Courbet wells are now completed and producing. And "outlaw"s numbers are correct.

As will be seen when offsetting wells production is released they are about half to 2/3rds less than the Bowery on same lateral length. It’s a common occurrence in shale . Most companies want reveal that problem publicly.IMO it proves that stated reserve potential is dramatically over stated. Makes ROR on new wells suspicious in my opinion

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.