Bottineau county

Does anyone have info on rates for Bottineau county?

Martha:

It looks like Bottineau County has seen little activity since the boom started in ND. Mineral acreage lease for between $10.00 - $180.00/acre during a recent State Auction. I have also read that several permits have been issued for wildcat wells in this county. All said, you need to shop around to see who is leasing in that area and possibly find out what the bonuses are in your area. I did notice that Williston Basin Oil & Title,LLC, which is most likely a lease brokerage firm, did the majority of the leasing on this State Auction site. You might contact them and find out who they were leasing for in order to give you a contact.

Thank you.

charles s mallory said:

Martha:

It looks like Bottineau County has seen little activity since the boom started in ND. Mineral acreage lease for between $10.00 - $180.00/acre during a recent State Auction. I have also read that several permits have been issued for wildcat wells in this county. All said, you need to shop around to see who is leasing in that area and possibly find out what the bonuses are in your area. I did notice that Williston Basin Oil & Title,LLC, which is most likely a lease brokerage firm, did the majority of the leasing on this State Auction site. You might contact them and find out who they were leasing for in order to give you a contact.

Martha:

Take your time and watch as the activity grows your way. By doing this, you will come out with more $/acre and a better lease in the long run. As areas become de-risked in that County, things will begin to fall into place. Of course, if you are approached with a great offer and most of all, you and yours are satisfied, by all means, go for it, but make sure the lease terms are in your favor.
Martha Gaarder said:

Thank you.

charles s mallory said:

Martha:

Thanks again. Currently there’s a pricey survey going on over there so we’re wondering if they already think there’s something going on.

charles s mallory said:

Martha:

Take your time and watch as the activity grows your way. By doing this, you will come out with more $/acre and a better lease in the long run. As areas become de-risked in that County, things will begin to fall into place. Of course, if you are approached with a great offer and most of all, you and yours are satisfied, by all means, go for it, but make sure the lease terms are in your favor.
Martha Gaarder said:

Thank you.

charles s mallory said:

Martha:

Companies are beginnng to explore the outer areas which have been sidelined due to the extreme activity in choice counties (Mountrail, Williams, McKInzie, etc.). With a boom of this magnitude, it just takes years to properly develope all areas. It becomes a game when an area heats up, to try and beat the clock on expiring leases. This type of scenerio is playing out in Williams County (far West area). Montana is a whole different story as little activity (compared to the other Bakken areas) has numerous leases which will expiring next year and in 2013. It should very busy in the Bakken for years to come.

Martha Gaarder said:

Thanks again. Currently there's a pricey survey going on over there so we're wondering if they already think there's something going on.

charles s mallory said:

Martha:

Martha Gaarder said:

Thank you.

charles s mallory said:

Martha:

Martha,

My family has mineral interests in Bottineau CO 161- 78- 5 & 162- 78- 32. Both 10 acres or less. We've had the property since the 1950's. Neither section has been leased since the 990's. Should we get any interest I will post it here and on the Bakken Shale Discussion.

I know that Northern Energy Corp. P.O. Box 2283 , Bismark ,ND 58502 recorded some oil leases in Sec. 4,5 & 32 some time in 2010. I haven't contacted them, but plan to.

Will you tell me what township, range and sec.(s) you have interests in?

Hi Louise. My family's is 161 81 27. (I think).

Louise Tario said:

Martha,

My family has mineral interests in Bottineau CO 161- 78- 5 & 162- 78- 32. Both 10 acres or less. We've had the property since the 1950's. Neither section has been leased since the 990's. Should we get any interest I will post it here and on the Bakken Shale Discussion.

I know that Northern Energy Corp. P.O. Box 2283 , Bismark ,ND 58502 recorded some oil leases in Sec. 4,5 & 32 some time in 2010. I haven't contacted them, but plan to.

Will you tell me what township, range and sec.(s) you have interests in?

Hello Martha,

Do you have any new info in your area?

I am new in this, my mother passed and left me Minerals in the Bottineau County in

Section 16: NE 161 North, Range 82 W 5th p.m

If not that is ok. Have a great day

Bettina Wade