Bonus per net acre in Martin Co.?

Does anyone know what are the going bonus per net acre is in Martin Co. right now?

depends on where you are located

what is the legal description of your acreage?

i'll send you a map and what price/acre is in that area

I would also like to know what the lease bonus rate is in martin county.

Marsh and Allison,

Michael is right. Depends on what part of the county you are in. Michael is a Landman. Post your legal description(Abstract #, Section, and Block #) and he can tell you what the going rate is for your area of Martin County. And Welcome to Mineral Rights Forum and Martin County Group.
Clint Liles
Allison Denise Mobley said:

Clint Liles said:

Marsh and Allison,

Michael is right. Depends on what part of the county you are in. Michael is a Landman. Post your legal description(Abstract #, Section, and Block #) and he can tell you what the going rate is for your area of Martin County. And Welcome to Mineral Rights Forum and Martin County Group.
Clint Liles

Michael Hinsley said: If you are in the "honey hole" for horizontal wolf camp, then you have hit the jackpot! I'm seeing up to $5000/acre if you are in the right area. Worst case, I would say $1250 - $1750/acre.

Clint Liles said:

Marsh and Allison,

Clint Liles

If its not a problem would you check bonus rates in Sec 47 Blk36 T4N. We have a small piece in that area that has expired and we have an initial offer of 1000 and 1/5 - 1/4 today.

Please call me at 432-697-3018

or

email me at mdhinsley@mac.com

I would like to know the current market bonus per acre for Section13, Block 36, Township One South (T-1-S), Martin County, Texas, if you are still knowledgeable about the county. The landman said they were planning a horizontal well, but I don't know if I'm in the honey hole. My offer was $1200/acre, 20% royalty. Thanks!

Hi Camille,

I own mineral rights in the vicinity of yours (I believe) and am also interested in the going price for bonus and interest percent? Did you find out where the honey hole is? I'm positioned in Block 36, Section 26 T-2-N

Thank you...Ginny

Hello Ginny.

I got $1100/acre bonus and 25% royalty. Buddy Cotten, who is a member of this forum, helped me negotiate the lease so the terms are very fair to me. The landman is Brian Sullivan of Optima Energy, out of Midland.

Best of luck.

Camille

Thank you so much!

Best of luck to you also,

Ginny

Ginny, for much of Martin County, including the area where your property is located, it is possible to obtain $10,000 per acre on the lease bonus, paired with a 25% royalty. I'd suggest reaching out to one of the forum sponsors that may have a list of lessees that are active in Martin County.

http://marketplace.mineralrightsforum.com/ad-category/minerals-management-consultants/

Thank you for your reply, Wolfcamp. Did you mean to type $10,000 or $1,000?

$10,000. Not a typo.

Would anyone be able to tell me bonus rates on NE4 Section 30 block 36 T2N? I have an offer and think it is low.

Thank you in advance.

Hi Carolyn,

I am actively leasing in that area and can give you a very competitive offer if you're interested. Please feel free to give me a call at 281-910-6567. Thanks.

I am also interested in what the bonus $ per acre in Martin County. The legal description is

nw/4 section 47, block 36, t-4-n

Thanks.

I have helped in a couple offers in the area. PM me or call me at 469-729-4801

I have mineral rights in Martin Cty, Labor 1, League 259, Borden County School Land and have had several offers. There are two wells presently producing (poorly) from the Sprayberry.

What would be a reasonable offer?